Before vaccines were invented, a lot of people were getting sick from certain diseases that were unknown at that time. Many of these situations often result to loss of loved ones. Thankfully, immunizations happen. It is best to take advantage of these immunizations to protect yourself and your entire family.
Getting regularly vaccinated is important to optimize your immune system and prevent fatal diseases. Lexann Pharmacy offers a string of anti-disease vaccines to secure your health daily.
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Hepatitis A and B Combination Vaccine
- Human Papillomavirus Recombinant Vaccine
- Influenza Vaccine and Intranasal Application
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Pneumococcal Vaccine
- Shingles (Zoster) Vaccine Live-Varicella Zoster Virus
- Tetanus-Diphtheria Vaccine (Td Boosters)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap Vaccine)
- Vitamin B12 Injection
For further inquiries on the vaccines we have available and sickness prevention, call our pharmacy at 973-678-1700 or 973-763-0010.